Quo Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Problems > Loading Maps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Free OS Maps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 12:40pm
This are non-critical errors.
Please follow my post earlier and send email to info@mapyx.com with your activation account email and your yesterday order number(s). You will have to reinstall all free OS OpenData you tried to install yesterday.

Regards,
Grega
Martin4x4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 1:06pm
Re-ordered and all the free OS Open Data now installed!Thumbs%20Up
MikeThompson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeThompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 5:02pm
All installed, and errors have gone. Excellent

Thanks for the freebies! :)

I am not regretting ditching Anquet...... Clap
Gibbo10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbo10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by MikeThompson MikeThompson wrote:

All installed, and errors have gone. Excellent

Thanks for the freebies! :)

I am not regretting ditching Anquet...... Clap

Mike I wrote to quo as advised by greg but I've not had a reply, can you let us know what you had to do to fix it please. cheers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeThompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 6:10pm
Just re order and download from the mail. There was another email sent out today with some imaginative clipart :)

Just reorder the freebies.....
AlunS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlunS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 6:45pm
What's all this about emails everyone seems to have received regarding these maps? I didn't get anything, but just stumbled across this thread that mentioned them being available for free.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeThompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 7:40pm
The OS data they recently made free, Quo are releasing the first range based on that data for free.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeThompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 7:44pm
Drop me a email if you want me to forward a copy of the email to you.

maverickapollo@googlemail.com
mdskids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdskids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 8:28pm
Tried to install the free OS data yesterday.  Downloaded fine, but couldn't install all of them due to server error.

I'm still not able to install today - still getting unable to connect to server error.  Problem mainly with OS DMT data - since it partially overwrote my old Quo DMT data, I'm getting errors on startup.  I'm also getting just red instead of the OS roadmap - I'm tried activation, but still no map.  Can't reinstall due to server problem again.

Help!
AlunS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlunS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by MikeThompson MikeThompson wrote:

The OS data they recently made free, Quo are releasing the first range based on that data for free.

Yes, I know all that .. I've got the maps all downloaded and installed, I'm just feeling miffed that I didn't get an email about it Unhappy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic