Quo Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Problems > Printing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blank Prints

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blank Prints
    Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 10:23pm
Hi,

I'm having trouble printing v11 1:25000 and 1:50000 maps. I set up to print the area I want but all I get is a blank screen. The header, border and the route trace appears but there is no map detail. I don't have this problem with the v8 maps I have, it just appears to be v11. Any ideas?
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 8:53am
hello,

when printing, you will need to select the 1:25k or 1:50k v11 maps in the check box.

regards
admin
sjp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 10:13pm

Great, thanks! Obvious really can't believe I didn't see that!

stanners44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanners44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 6:07pm
I have tried with maps of both scales and can only print the route with no map detail from the free map trial - is this the problem?
nomadic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nomadic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 6:26pm
Have you got the latest Quo Update installed?
On Quo goto Help then About. It should read Quo v2, v2.4.3, e2.4.3.14384
If not go to http://forum.mapyx.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1438 and update, then try again.

Then when you print, ensure you select the map scale you want, and deselect all other scales using the radio buttons on the first print screen.

Nomadic
stanners44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanners44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 6:44pm
Many thanks, sorted!  Now to sort out the 3D View!
ivorglyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivorglyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 8:40pm
Tongue Lifesaver. Trying to print was doing my head in.  Is there a User Guide for V2 yet please?
Black Cuillin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Cuillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 9:48pm
ivorglyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivorglyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 7:28pm
Confused this is coming up as an invalid link on my laptop.
nomadic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nomadic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 7:46pm
There is currently no version 2 of the user guide. The link above would route you to:
http://www.mapyx.com/user_manuals/The_Complete_Quo_Users_Guide_V1.pdf
If the links do not work, then 'copy and paste' them into your browser address bar.

Nomadic
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic